Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A Scrambled Mash-up of Ordinary Everyday Things

Sometimes I remember to stop and appreciate all of the lovely ordinary everyday things that make our home feel like... home.


Things like this navy and white striped tea towel...




...and when you have two, why not create a coordinating centrepiece?




Be sure to use things that make you smile.




This little Springtime birdie flies on wings made of jewels...




A spiral shell provokes thoughts of Summer days ahead...




Who doesn't need more sunny Summer thoughts?  Let's pile on those shells!



Our home would not be complete without the antics of our "puppy dog", Roxy.
I was trying to snap some photos of our apartment for our landlord to use in an ad for new tenants.
{I just realized that the closing date for our new house is exactly 3 weeks away!}
Well, Roxy decided that her presence would add to the scene.




I'm so grateful that she's so good with Oliver.
He loves to climb all over her {giggling the whole time} and she'll just lie there.
And she'll patiently wait for crumbs to fall at snack time.




Another of my favourite ordinary everyday things is breakfast time with Oliver.
Most days, I have oatmeal with walnuts and cranberries {I put them on everything}.
And believe me, the hot oatmeal is just the right temperature to melt chocolate chips.




And what does Oliver order up for breakfast?  Scrambled eggs, of course!



































Yummy.


Thanks for stopping by.


I've shared this with...

Tabletop Tuesday at A Stroll Thru Life

8 comments:

  1. What a beautiful post! Loved each one of those pics..the little one is too cute:)

    Sanghamitra.
    http://rainbow-thecoloursofindia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty tabletop vignette, but your little one steals the show! Just adorable! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your son is adorable! Love how your home is decorated. thanks for stopping by our blog! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love putting goodies in my oatmeal! I recently discovered it and now I try all kinds of oatmeal themes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was an amazing blog, for our better understanding about the respective topic.
    Well honestly speaking this article is Pretty good moreover, I have really enjoyed reading your article. FAKE UK DRIVING LICENCE ,I will also take the advantage to ask for your permission to join our TELEGRAM GROUP

    ReplyDelete
  7. HOW I GOT RID OF HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS BY DR ISHIAKU

    I want to inform the public how I was cured of herpes simplex Virus by a herbal Dr called ISHIAKU. I visited different hospitals but they gave me a list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which are very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedies on Herpes and I saw comments of people talking about how dr ishiaku cured them. I Was scared because I never believed in the Internet but I was convinced to give him a try because I had no hope of being cured of herpes so I decided to contact him on his email, i searched his email on the net and I saw a lot of people testifying about his goodness. When I contacted him he gave me hope and sent a Herbal medicine to me that I took and it seriously worked for me, am a free person now without any problems, my HERPES result came out negative. You can contact him on his what - sapp him via (+2348180828544) or email ishiakuherbalcure@yahoo.com and get all your problems solved.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts.